MacroNode I/O Compact Networked I/O
(Analog, Digital, and Programmable Interlocks),
with cLogic Control Engine for DeviceNet and Industrial Ethernet Host Interfaces
The MacroNode product line is a high density, compact and economical I/O solution for popular DeviceNet, Profibus® and Ethernet based fieldbus networks such as ModBus TCP and EtherCAT. In addition, the Ethernet versions contain cLogic, an on-board C-compiler to handle the distribution of real-time logic tasks. MacroNode products reduce network and main controller bandwidth limits by offloading time-critical tasks.
Features & Benefits:
- cLogic - a built in compiler - execute I/O sequences, I/O ramping, PID, PWM and limited signal processing on the unit distribute critical tasks closer to controlled devices.
- Embedded web servers provide a graphical user interface for setup and diagnostics with a web browser.
- Data can also be graphed in real time for complete diagnostics.
- Modular design and variety of communication options available for easy migration pass from one fieldbus to another.
- Power distribution provided by the unit in addition to I/O channels - simplifying integration.
- User configurable I/O points for flexibility with future expansion without the need for additional channels.
Currently Supported Networks
- Ethernet: Modbus/TCP
- Up to 4 slots of I/O
- Each I/O card is Digital, Analog or Combo (Digital & Analog)
- Copper or Fiber optic Ethernet
Mounting & Connection
- Snaps on to standard 35mm DIN rail
- D-Sub 37 I/O connectors on the top and bottom for high density connectivity.
- Front panel contains all configuration switches and setup LED's.
- Each unit is 4 inches high, 4 inches deep, and 1.5 inches wide, plus 0.7inches per I/O slot.
MacroNode is designed to act as one of the building blocks in distributed control system with up to 100 I/O points per location , where modularity is a key requirement.
List pricing is available for registered users from the USA under "Configurations" (below). Register/log in here.