TOOLweb® RGA Applications
TOOLweb® RGA Real-Time Applications
The TOOLweb RGA real-time applications operate through the Process Eye Professional™ sensor control platform to ensure all installed RGA sensors deliver stable, high quality data at all times. Included in the real-time applications is a fault detection and classification capability with multiple possible actions to be taken in the event of a process excursion.
A web-based application is provided to configure TOOLweb® RGA and to make adjustments to alarm settings as well as the selection and configuration of tool VIDs for tracking.
Real-time application features:
- Fully automated acquisition of RGA data throughout different tool chamber states (process, baseline and pump down) Real-time displays of acquired data, alarm status and RGA status
- Configurable for a range of different 200mm and 300mm process tools and offering a flexible approach to tool integration
- Performs self calibration at both process and base vacuum pressures
- Offers real-time fault detection with the ability to use statistical limits derived from univariate modeling
- Automatic selection of alarms on the basis of wafer type (lot) and process recipe
- E-mailing of alarms and warnings to defined recipient groups
- Alarm conditions can be sent to the tool controller and may be used to stop the tool or hold a contaminated wafer while others complete processing
TOOLweb® RGA Web-Based Applications
The web-applications that are included as part of the TOOLweb® RGA product suite offer data reporting and database searching capabilities. This capability is accessible from any location on a network (or over the internet) using a web browser with no requirement for software installation or downloading. Web-applications typically run on the same control PC as the real-time applications however the database and data files may be located on a separate server on the same network.
Data summary reports
- Available for different tools and chambers over defined periods of time with specific reports for process, baseline and pumpdown conditions
- By clicking on outlier wafers within a report, it is possible to identify the numeric data values, Lot ID, wafer ID and process recipe and drill-down to see "raw" bar chart and trend data collected during wafer processing
- Reports may also be filtered to show only a subset of wafers that were processed by specified process recipe(s), belonging to certain lots etc.
- Similar to standard data summary reports but with pre-defined tool, chamber and time period – Allows chamber-to-chamber comparisons to be made within the same report and includes wafer identification and drill-down to view "raw" data
- Allows operator to search for a specific wafer or lot and then drill down to view "raw" RGA and VID data
Summary alarm search
- Automatically lists alarm and warning events occurring on a particular tool and chamber over a specific period of time and provides a summary of the root cause – Includes drill down capability to view "raw" RGA and VID data
Univariate FDC modeling
- By using data captured during the normal processing of wafers, TOOLweb RGA is able to build statistical models using both "raw" and "summary" RGA and VID data – "Outlier" or abnormal wafer data can easily be excluded from the model
- Once created, the model can be used to implement either absolute or statistical alarms in real-time applications – Alarms on summary data are "dynamic" and can be varied on the basis of Lot ID or tool recipe name
- The specific selected channels of summary data from a report or favorites can be downloaded as a "csv" format data file
- All the data, both summary and "raw" scan level, can be downloaded as a "csv" format data file
Learn more about TOOLweb® RGA:
TOOLweb® RGA home
TOOLweb® RGA Sensors
TOOLweb® RGA Sensor Integration
Contact a Process Monitor Specialist by sending an email to MKS Instruments or call 408-750-0300.