MKS, Granville-Phillips® Vacuum Gauges & Sensors cover a broad spectrum of vacuum measurement solutions, including:
- Stabil-Ion® Vacuum Gauges are all-metal Bayard-Alpert (B-A) style gauges developed to maintain long-term accuracy over the life of the product.
- Micro-Ion® Vacuum Gauges are the world's smallest Bayard-Alpert (B-A) style gauge in an all-metal enclosure.
- Convectron® Vacuum Gauges have been the world-standard convection-enhanced pirani gauge for over 3 decades and are used in thousands of vacuum processes to accurately measure pressure from 10-4 Torr to Atmosphere.
- Classic Granville-Phillips® glass and nude Bayard-Alpert (B-A) hot cathode ionization vacuum gauges provide good vacuum measurement at an economical cost.
- 431 & 423 I-Mag® Cold Cathode gauges provide long lifetime over a wide measurement range
Try the Granville-Phillips®: Interactive Vacuum Gauge Selection Tool