- Development and electrical design of wiring harnesses and other electric and electromechanical connections with SolidWorks Electrical in a complex modular system environment.
- Design and development from conception to serial production
- Realize Design improvement of existing systems, elements, etc.
- Technical support of suppliers for responsible parts and assemblies
- optimization, performance testing and functional verification of proto types designs
- Creation of articles, parts lists, cable documentation and checklists
- Consider standards, guidelines, specifications of the customer
- Creating technical specifications
- Application and improvement of given design, method and documentation standards
- Compliance with design standards (DIN-ISO standards), legal requirements, etc.
- Modularization or standardization of system components
- Production-oriented optimization of designs (products, components) and methods to use
- Create risk assessments
- Selection of suitable components etc.
- Determining purchased parts and soliciting offers
- Obtaining sample parts
- Systematic variant selection and evaluation
- Integration of eg electrical system solutions in series and customer projects
- Knowledge of the Directive 2006/42 / EC (Machinery Directive ) especially in the field of electrical design
- 20 14/35 / EU Low Voltage Directive
- Safety calculation according to EN IEC 62061 and EN ISO 13849-1
- ESD / EMC knowledge
- Experienced with TUV and NRTL certifications
- Programming and validation of safety components
- Management of master data, parts lists, etc. of the in-house ERP and PDM system
- Development of methods and processes for 3D ECAD designs with Solid Works Electrical 3D.
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics or a successfully completed technical training in the field of electrical design. (Bachelor)
- Experience in 2D CAD tools suchs as EPLAN, etc., ideally Solid Works Electrical 2D and 3D
- To understand our legacy data, ECS CAD knowledge is an advantage.
- Technical interest with hands-on mentality
- Good German and English (spoken and written)
- Fast comprehension, flexibility and resilience
- Independent, systematic and goal-oriented way of working
- Willingness and ability to quickly and independently familiarize with unknown subject areas
- Sound MS Office knowledge
Apply in writing (including CV) to Bianca Geiseler at:
MKS Instruments Deutschland GmbH
13355 Berlin Germany