MKS Automation Platform Applications
The MKS Automation Platform can easily be configured to meet the needs of any application's controls and automation requirements. Additionally, MKS has developed packaged solutions, with both hardware modules and software applications pre-defined and configured for a number of applications.
A list of common applications, where the MKS Automation Platform is and can be easily implemented, are provided below:
- Multi-Zone Temperature Control - Ovens, furnaces, heater plates, etc.
- Hot Runner Systems - Temperature and valve control
- BioPharm & Life Sciences - Lyophilization and fermentation
- Vacuum Chamber Control - Hard (tools, diamonds, glass) coatings, film coatings, optical coatings, etc.
- Semiconductor - Etch, deposition (CVD, PVD), inspection
- Plastics Processing - Injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, thermoforming
- Environmental Monitoring - Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEM's)
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) processing - MoCVD
- Flat Panel Display & Thin Film Processing
- Packaging - Food & beverage applications
Contact an Applications Specialist by sending an email to MKS Instruments, or call 512-719-8000.