The filter element is mounted in a thermally isolated and electrically heated stainless steel housing, protected by a weather proof enclosure. When installed onto the MKS MGS300 system, the temperature is regulated by a maintenance free, electronic temperature controller with under temperature alarming. A heated sample line may be directly connected to the probe using a demountable PG 42 cable conduit on the probe�s housing.
Features & Benefits:
- Used as part of the TÜV & MCERTS certified MGS300 system
- Easily replaceable PTFE filters
- Heated gas path 180° to 200°C (356° to 392°F)
- Stainless steel construction
- Calibration gas port
- Separate temperature controller available
Learn more about the MultiGas MGS300-KIT FTIR-based Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS) Integration Kit here
Contact an Applications Specialist by sending an email to MKS Instruments, or call 978-645-5500.