IP66-rated, Multi-gas, Multi-range Metal-sealed Mass Flow Controllers for Industrial Environments
The IM50A Mass Flow Controller & Mass Flow Meter are a general purpose, metal-sealed MFC with flow control capability from 5 sccm to 50 slm Full Scale, N2 equivalent. It incorporates the latest in digital flow control electronics and a proven, patented thermal sensor and mechanical design.
The IM50A is a digitally-controlled MFC offered with analog (0 to 5 VDC or 4-20 mA) or a variety of digital (RS485, Profibus® and DeviceNet™) I/O. The digital control electronics utilize the latest in MKS control algorithms for fast and repeatable response to setpoint throughout the control range. Typical response times are on the order of 500 milliseconds. A digital calibration (included) yields 1% of setpoint accuracy on the calibration gas.
The IM50A uses the standard 3-inch footprint commonly used by mass flow controllers in the 5 sccm to 50 slm flow rate range for use without modifying existing gas lines. The IM50A metal-sealed and electropolished internal surface finish is suited for high purity process applications. The IM50A is also available as a mass flow meter (not electropolished).
Features & Benefits:
- IP66-rated enclosure protects against ingress of water and dust from harsh environments
- Patented thermal sensor design provides exceptional zero stability
- Percent of setpoint accuracy (calibration gas) enables precise process control
- Available in a wide variety of analog & digital I/O interfaces for custom applications
- Embedded user interface to easily change range & user gas reduces inventory requirements and monitor performance
The IM50A supports a wide variety of applications in harsh environments where resistance to liquid or dust ingress are critical. The IM50A meets these requirements with an IP66 rated enclosure design.