622B Baratron® Absolute Capacitance Manometer
(1-1000 Torr) with Terminal Strip Electrical Connector
Direct, Absolute, Analog Pressure/Vacuum Measurement - Ambient Temperature Operation
The 622B Baratron® Capacitance Manometer provides a high-level 0-10VDC analog output signal linear with pressure. This analog output can be interfaced with an MKS pressure controller, power supply/display instrument, or any other instrument that meets these requirements. The 622B offers very fast response, low hysteresis, excellent repeatability, very high resolution, exceptionally high corrosion resistance, and double-walled welded construction for operator safety.
Features & Benefits:
- Specified in percent of reading for best accuracy and improved process yield
- Direct measurement of chamber total pressure independent of gas type or composition, eliminates lookup tables and conversion factors
- Long-term output stability for state-of-the-art process repeatability
- Inconel® and Incoloy® nickel alloy construction of basic sensor operates without damage in virtually any chemical environment, including halogens, deionized water and steam, and ozone
- High overpressure limit ensures reliability during system mishaps
The 622B is suited for many industrial, electronic, and research applications. The sensor itself can withstand repeated exposures to 45 psia (3.1 bar) without permanent degradation or shifting, allowing it to operate in virtually any process system.
Incoloy® and Iconel® are registered trademarks of Inco Alloys International.
VCR® is a registered trademark of Swagelok® Company.
List pricing is available for registered users from the USA under "Configurations" (below). Register/log in here.